Applicants are required to submit the following documents by the respective deadlines:
- Unofficial transcript from high school (if a first time college applicant). If already enrolled in college, an unofficial transcript from all post-secondary schools will be required.
- Tribal enrollment verification.
- Class schedule for the term you are seeking funding.
- Statement indicating why you would like to receive this scholarship. Please include:
- Brief background of your education and family.
- Your career plans.
- How the scholarship will benefit you in your educational goals.
Send your application along with supporting documents to LaMon.Begay@HopiProfessionalServices.com